cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not make a call

steven5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not make a call, (always tell me that: I can not make a long distance call, please add on money), before it is ok, this happened from last moth.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@steven5 

Log into your self service account and check on the amount of minutes you used up on your plan under My Plan>View My Usage>Usage History. On the drop down menu, change to last 30 days.

If you have the $15 plan as noted by @HALIMACS and @darlicious.

See if you are over the 100 minutes of outgoing calls.

If not, click on the SIMon button and ask to contact the PM moderator for them to look into your issue.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@steven5 

Try and see if you connect after the message finishes playing. Or dial (1) before the number even for local calls. Log into your account and make sure if you are on the $15 plan that you still have some of your 100 outgoing minutes left. If not you need to purchase the $5/500min canada wide calling add on to supplement your plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@steven5 

Try adding a "1" before the 10-digit number you were calling. It probably would be a good idea to do this on all your contacts.

You also may wish to check your "my data and add-on" section on self serve to make sure you have available minutes left if you are on the $15 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.