cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calls going to voicemail instead of ring

kaiyuchen53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, similar to some other posts, i have problem with incoming calls going directly to VM. we have 3 accounts in the family all having the same problems.

text between the numbers work ok, data ok, DND off. (restarted phone a couple of times) calls to number not on PM network seem to work(tested with landlines and VoIP numbers only). Calls to number on PM network immediately goes to VM. 

didn't notice this since i have 2 sims(other on Bell) and i normally use Bell number to make calls. 

any help would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

kaiyuchen53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks! no i missed the post mentioning that solution. 

just changed mine to set network from "prefer LTE" to "prefer 3g" and works!

thanks very much

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kaiyuchen53   look like you have saw the other posts about incoming calls going to VM.  For now, the quick workaround is to change the Network to 3G only.  Have you done so yet?  does it work?

This has been a topic of the day for the past couple days.  PM seems to aware of this as people has been opening ticket.  According to one response, PM is looking into it but no fix for now.

you can in fact leave it on 3G Only for couple days and try back to Automatic later.  No worry, for PM service, there is not too much difference leaving it on 3G only.

Need Help? Let's chat.