cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calling the US

KJM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am new to public moblie i wanted to find out if you can call from the US on the $50 plan or if its just calling to the US from canada.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

If you download TextNow app,from Canada calling to US is free.

The original question was about whether calls could be made while the customer is in the U.S.  In addition, there would be no reason for the customer to do this since his/her plan already includes unlimited calling from Canada to the U.S.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you download TextNow app,from Canada calling to US is free.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@KJM wrote:

Hi I am new to public moblie i wanted to find out if you can call from the US on the $50 plan or if its just calling to the US from canada.

Thanks

The Canada US calling plan is for calls that originate in Canada.  To make calls while in the US you will need the US Roaming addon  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/U-S-Roaming/ta-p/307883

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KJM wrote:

Thanks

To.

You can buy add-ons to call FROM the US when there.

Need Help? Let's chat.