Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why Public dosen't have call centre?

8 REPLIES 8

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don’t know. I think they should though 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sapkotasushil1  If you have a problem ask the community, if they can't help ask Simon (via the ? mark bottom right of your screen). If Simon can't help then he will put you in contact with the Public Mobile Moderator Team to resolve your issue.

If you want a call centre then you need to look at Telus.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@sapkotasushil1 wrote:

@sapkotasushil1...in reality...this Community Forum and it's participants are your real-time support for most issues / questions. Way faster than call center responses. PM has a wide spectrum of users like you and I who have immediate anwers or directions for most issues you'll ever come across..

Welcome aboard.

When things are runnign smoothly, and when there are enough moderators online to meet the demand, the wait time for a moderator can sometimes be shorter than the amount of time need to wait on hold for someone on the phone to answer.  I've waited more than 30 minutes multiple times on hold waiting for companies to answer.  There have been times that's I've had to wait about 3 days, but there have also been other times that moderators have responded to me in about 10 minutes.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sapkotasushil1 wrote:

@sapkotasushil1...in reality...this Community Forum and it's participants are your real-time support for most issues / questions. Way faster than call center responses. PM has a wide spectrum of users like you and I who have immediate anwers or directions for most issues you'll ever come across..

Welcome aboard.

That's why this company doesnt work for many people, ITS almost DIY company.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sapkotasushil1 wrote:

That is the whole point of Public mobile it is the Phone company without a PHONE.  Everything is online-based and that is the business model they continue to use.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sapkotasushil1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sapkotasushil1 

Public mobile does not have a call centre to keep the plan costs lower.  

It is a low cost, no frills type of mobile company.  

Need Help? Let's chat.