cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought a PM sim card from WOW and paid 20 dollars

w335774225
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI  Today I bought a a PM sim card from WOW in polo park and paid 20 dollars for it.

There are 2 item on the  paper.The first is for the sim card.what the second for?

This is the picture.Thank you .

paper.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

@w335774225 wrote:

Thanks  I found a e-pins on the paper .I suddenly realized it was a recharge card!

Silly that the invoice didn't have a proper description.  At the same time, why sell something you didn't ask for?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@w335774225 wrote:

Thanks  I found a e-pins on the paper .I suddenly realized it was a recharge card!

Does it actually say "e-pins"? Care to post an image? Use up the code first!!

w335774225

Anonymous
Not applicable

@w335774225 wrote:

HI  Today I bought a a PM sim card from WOW in polo park and paid 20 dollars for it.

There are 2 item on the  paper.The first is for the sim card.what the second for?

@w335774225 

Did you get any other slips of paper with what all you took away from the store?

Would any of them, including this one, have some mysterious 12-digit series of numbers?

Maybe the store sold you a $10 voucher to get you going.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@w335774225 wrote:

paper.jpg

I guess it's all in the nameSmiley Happy Maybe there is someone from the community that works for the company that could possibly explain to @w335774225  what the second charge is could possibly be.

It's obvious from the picture that line #1 is the cost of the card but if you did not purchase anything else then go back and ask for a refund for line #2.

@w335774225Then you were charged too much, you will have to go back to the store to get your money back.

w335774225

NO,I didnt sign up any plan and i take the sim home and activate it online by myself

w335774225

yes,i take the sim home and activate it online by myself

Javatyger

Hate to say it, but yah, like everyone else, you got double-charged and I’d be going back to find out why and get a refund for one of the charges as a new SIM card should only cost $10. 

Good luck and and I hope you get your refund without any hassles. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225 wrote:

paper.jpg

Price is only supposed to be $10.  Why agree to pay it?  Did you not realize the proper price until after?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@w335774225 wrote:

paper.jpg

I would say the second charge is for a plan.  Did you not sign up for a plan?  Did you activate at a retail location or take the sim home and activate it?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@w335774225  Did you sign up for the $10 plan while you were there? If not then I would go back there and talk to them about it. It should only be $10 for the SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.