cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: bonus 5g data( x2): can it be used on 1 sim card

@axk165 

Each account will get its own 5GB bonus. 

PM prepaid does not have sharing plan similar to the Big-3 sharing/family plan with multiple SIM sharing plan feature.

Mayor / Maire

not sure if it was mentioned but each of your sim purchases had to be on different emails or only one will qualify for your bonus 5gb you may possibly get help from a moderator with the other sign up to qualify. good luck

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can activate with $25 plan for your first month and then switch to the $15 plan in your second month, but in order to get the 5GB add-on you have to start with a ready-made plan that is $25 or up.

@axk165  The short answer is no. The long answer is yes but you need to switch the SIM card after one SIM runs out. Remember the 5G bonus data does not expire.

Enjoy

Mayor / Maire

are you serious?

Assuming you activated the 2x SIMs separately and got the data which is marked as an addon. It will be available until it has been used up. Therefore, just keep one SIM around until you used one up then insert the other SIM.

Oracle

@bchow wrote:

Assuming you activated the 2x SIMs separately and got the data which is marked as an addon. It will be available until it has been used up. Therefore, just keep one SIM around until you used one up then insert the other SIM.

The bonus goes to the accounts created with the sims based on the email used to order the sim.  So you would only be eligible for one 5gb bonus

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *