cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

badges

mariellepoirier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can anyone tell me what badges are and what they do for me?

8 REPLIES 8

Angelface
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Basically bragging rights.   That's about it

@mariellepoirier wrote:

Badges give you police powers.

As for a proper answer, they're given for certain accomplishments such as making a post, giving/receiving bravos, and for earning community rewards.

Most of the badges other than the community rewards badges are very easy to get and you'll  probably get them very shortly after signup.  I see them there just to give you a goal to get you started.

In reality, the badges are just for bragging rights.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@Carld123 wrote:

@will13am

E trinket...like that one...lol..going to see if the wife will accept an e trinket for xmas...😀

Warning.  These are administered by professional marketers.  Please do not try this at home or risk time in the dog house. 

@will13am

Your onto something...people sit and stare into their phone at the dinner table..birthday party..etc..etc...may as well stare at your e trinket gift aswelll..lol...see you on dragons den..😃

@Carld123 wrote:

@will13am

E trinket...like that one...lol..going to see if the wife will accept an e trinket for xmas...😀

Warning.  These are administered by professional marketers.  Please do not try this at home or risk time in the dog house. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

"E-trinket".

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@mariellepoirier wrote:

@mariellepoirier

Bragging rights more than anything else

They really do not "do" anything

Reward wise, being an active member of this online forum will result in monthly bill credits so you will pay less

So keep posting Cat Wink

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@mariellepoirier wrote:

Hi, badges just represent your envolment in the community. As you respond to posts, get Bravos and someone selects your response as a solution you move up through the badges. Here is a post that pretty much covers it. 

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.