cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay not working

jcflo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the second month in a row my line get suspended even though I have autopay on. I have to manually pay my account. 

6 REPLIES 6

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah it’s happened to me twice now and all I did was add more money and repurchase the monthly plan, then it immediately started working and credited me back the first payment. Your right I should read up on it more but all know is you can either wait a week for a moderator to get back to you or you can just add more money.. Bandabing problem solved 🙂 all I know is it works haha

@Greg1275Actually it is a quirk with the system not due to the users' fault or banks but problem with Public Mobile. Please read some of the thread and try to understand where the system is now rather than posting generic answers in hopes of boosting your stats in the community.

Greg1275
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If their is insufficient funds on your card, auto pay will fail

AlineM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your autopayment fails could also happen if you received a new credit card with a new expiry date, or a new credit card number altogether.  Good luck on finding your solution!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jcflo , I would ask the moderator team to check out the account to see if there's anything wrong underneath the hood.  This is atypical.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jcflo wrote:

This is the second month in a row my line get suspended even though I have autopay on. I have to manually pay my account. 

@jcflo  So when you manually make payment are you using the same credit card as AutoPay? Did you by any chance schedule a plan change to take place at renewal?

When you login into your account does the Payment Due date match the AutoPay due date on the landing page?

Need Help? Let's chat.