cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after

Fire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

Yes, you read the subject line correctly! From October 25th to November 20th, we will be offering an amazing promotion where you can get 12GB of data, unlimited province-wide talk and unlimited global text on a 90 day plan for only $120. This equates to 4GB each month for the low, low price of $40 every 30 days. If there was ever a time to get friends and family to join Public Mobile, now would be it!

Check out the full details below to see how you and your friends and family can sign up for this awesome plan!

Things you need to know

This is the only promotional plan during this period. No other plans are affected
    During the promo period, there will be two plans totaling $120: (1) the 6GB unlimited province-wide talk and global text plan and (2) the promotional plan, which has 12GB of data. Please be sure to choose the plan with twice as much data for the exact same price!
    If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises.

READ THIS AFTER 1.5 YEARS!

WHAT A JOKE!

COPY from https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time...

6 REPLIES 6

JT16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That is blatent false advertising. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JDT Definitly not as extreme as what PM did. Lol, why $10? Might as well increase it by $20

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Raising prices is hardly unique to PM.  All carriers raise prices over time.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM is by far the worse carrier I've ever joined.. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Fire, no one is happy about this but in the fine print there is ALWAYS *We reserve the right to raise the price or change any plan with 30 days notice*

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.