cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

another running out of data question

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know this has been asked mutilple times, sorry for being redundant!

I might be in a position to use all my data before the end my current 30 day cycle. 

What are my options to early renew?

Can I do it myself by making an early payment and that would change my cycle date? 

Can I also change plans at the same time if necessary?

Or do I need to contact a moderator to do it on my behalf?

Thanks in advance!  

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hycm53 wrote:

@mynewhome wrote:

I might be in a position to use all my data before the end my current 30 day cycle. 

Can I do it myself by making an early payment and that would change my cycle date? 

Thanks in advance!  

You can't make an early payment and change your cycle date. You can change plans immediately but be caution you'll lost unused data,etc and won't get refund. 

You can add on only 1GB data for $30 dollars or 200MB data for $10 dollars.

@hycm53  You can renew same plan early with moderator assistance.  There is no refund of the unused days of the current cycle.  Consider moderator wait time of 2 - 3 days to decide whether to renew the same plan early on not.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mynewhome wrote:

Thanks in advance!  

You can't make an early payment and change your cycle date. You can change plans immediately but be caution you'll lost unused data,etc and won't get refund. 

You can add on only 1GB data for $30 dollars or 200MB data for $10 dollars.

tonyottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can upgrade your plan but it's not immediately, so easier way is you buy data upgrade and use extra data immediatly, and upgrade your plan to more data quota which will be effective in next billing cycle. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@mynewhomeYou can do an early renewal with a different plan.. since it is a prepaid plan you will forfeit your current plan and the renewal date will start on the day you choose your new plan.

You can do plan change via this link

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mynewhome 

You will need moderator help to renew same plan earlier. Expect 1-2 day wait though. 

You can switch to another plan immediately, but you will lose whatever is remaining in your original plan.

You could also buy $30  1 GB data add on. Unused portion of add on will roll over to next month. 

Need Help? Let's chat.