cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

am i able to have two active sim cards on one account?

18kwonro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently activated my sim card and now i want to activate another one for my wife. Is it possible to add that additional sim card to my account or does she need to make her own account to activate her sim card.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@18kwonro  yes only one sim per account. you need a new email for each account.  if you use gmail name+123@gmail.com, na.me@gmail.com both go to name@gmail.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

@18kwonro wrote:

I recently activated my sim card and now i want to activate another one for my wife. Is it possible to add that additional sim card to my account or does she need to make her own account to activate her sim card.

Thanks.

New account, unique email address. You can use the same payment card if you like. Don't forget to use your referral for her account.

Edit: ninja'd

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@18kwonro wrote:

Thanks.

She will need to activate a separate account. Only one sim can be associated with one account.

Don't forget to send her your referral link! 

Need Help? Let's chat.