cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons to existing plan

bowser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the basic $15.00 monthly plan with 100 minute talk time.

Can I add long distance add ons for Canada  & the UK? Do they expire after so long?

Do my calls have to originate from Canada?

Can I receive calls from anywhere in the World only when I am in Canada?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bowser wrote:

Thank you for the advice.

Another question? Is there an actual live body at Public mobile you can talk to and how?

How do I access my voicemail on my LGk31 phone?

@bowser 

Set Up Voicemail

Voicemail requires you to have talk included in your plan, as accessing voicemail will use plan minutes. To access voicemail in the U.S., you will need to purchase the U.S. Roaming Add-On with Talk included. A maximum of 10 messages may be stored, with a maximum length of 5 minutes each. Voicemail messages will be automatically deleted after 10 days. You can recover them up to 48 hours after deletion by dialling in to your voicemail, then selecting  ‘1’, followed by ‘9’. To protect your privacy, we recommend always requiring a password for voicemail access, even if you’re calling from your own phone.After you’ve activated, your voicemail is automatically ready to accept messages as soon as you add it to your account. It will play a default greeting until you set it up. Setting it up isn’t complicated:

1. Hold down the ‘1’ key on your phone keypad to dial your voicemail access number. Calling your own 10-digit phone number will also bring you to your voicemail.
  2. When prompted, enter a password between 4 to 15 digits long. Try to make it hard to guess, but easy to remember. It will be more secure if you avoid using numbers that are repetitive or sequential such as ‘1111’ or ‘1234’.
  3. Choose whether you want to bypass your password when calling from your own phone.
  4. Record your name, and a personalized greeting.
  5. When you’re done, hang up to end the call.

for Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,only by private message...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bowser 

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your sign in to Self-Serve, Account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

important to you know

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( 011 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance, Add ( 011 ) in front of the any area code,

dial: 01144xxxxxxx,

or in canada dial: 1647xxxxxxx,

Good luck and enjoy the service

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Checking voicemail from your cellphone will use your minutes.  You may want to check them from a landline.

To access voicemail messages from your mobile device, hold down the ‘1’ key on your phone keypad. You can also access your voicemail from a landline or any other phone line, by dialing your 10-digit phone number, selecting ‘Send’ or ‘Call’ and then pressing ‘*’ to skip the system greeting.

You would need to submit a ticket to reach a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

bowser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the advice.

Another question? Is there an actual live body at Public mobile you can talk to and how?

How do I access my voicemail on my LGk31 phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bowser 

with your plan is Unlimited Incoming Calls from anywhere for free.

and for Add-on is no expiry but when the minutes end, 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

They don't expire and remain in your account until used up.  Calls would have to orginate from 

Canada for making calls.  You would also have to be in Canada to receive them.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Need Help? Let's chat.