cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activere une ancienne Sim Card

kdai10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

J'ai une ancienne SIM CARD de Public Mobile que je veux réactiver et en meme temps l'utiliser et garder le meme numéro que j'utilise ACTUELLEMENT avec KOODO.

lorsque je rentre ses 19 chiffres pour la réactiver, le systeme la refuse en disant INVALID NUMBER.

13 REPLIES 13

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Korth wrote:

The age of the SIM card is not relevant. 

If it was never activated then it can still be used, they never expire.

Yes absolutely correct as age doesn't matter for an unused never activated Sim card however some providers put an expiry date on a Sim card. T-Mobile USA is one of those Provider. 

The age of the SIM card is not relevant. 

If it was never activated then it can still be used, they never expire.

If it was already activated and later deactivated then it will never work again. The SIM card and linked account are permanently terminated. 

You can always come back to Public Mobile - but you'll need a new SIM card. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kdai10 wrote:

my problem is that i was using a Public mobile sim card then i switched to Koodo and i kept the same number..now i wanna come back to Public mobile using the same sim card ..but when i enter the 19 digits to active it..it says INVALID..

my question is ..may i use this sim card?

thanks

You are UNABLE TO activate a Previously activated Sim card to activate a new number with almost every Provider around the Globe and that includes Public Mobile and every Canadian Provider 

C'est des ordures maintenant. vous devez en acheter un nouveau.

kdai10

j'ai arreter d'utiliser public en juillet 2018,,et depuis ce moment la sim card est chez moi...

Non, achetez-en un nouveau!

@kdai10 wrote:

my problem is that i was using a Public mobile sim card then i switched to Koodo and i kept the same number..now i wanna come back to Public mobile using the same sim card ..but when i enter the 19 digits to active it..it says INVALID..

thanks

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kdai10 wrote:

thanks

No, you have to buy a new one.

kdai10

thanks

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Sorry no sim can be reactivated

Quel âge a la carte SIM? c'est inutile après une certaine période. Mieux vaut en obtenir un nouveau. vous pouvez commander en ligne ou venir vous chercher en magasin. En fait, il semblerait que Walmart offre actuellement une activation gratuite le 18 septembre.

Il y a aussi un accord flash ce week-end. Lien ci-dessous pour voir les détails sur la transaction pour les nouvelles inscriptions. essentiellement le deuxième mois gratuit sur les olans de 25 $ et plus 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

Vous pouvez conserver votre numéro de koodo actuel. Vous devez transférer le numéro de Koodo. N'annulez pas votre compte Koodo tant que votre numéro n'est pas transféré sur PM, ce qui est très important.

Google translate:

activate an old Sim Card
I have an old SIM Card CARD from Public Mobile that I want to reactivate and at the same time use it and keep the same number that I use CURRENTLY with KOODO.
when I enter its 19 digits to reactivate it, the system refuses it by saying INVALID NUMBER.

@kdai10