cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation

Erfanrahbari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I recently ordered a SIM card. For some reason, I decided not to activate it now. I wanted to know if there is any time limitation for the activation of the SIM card? 

7 REPLIES 7

Chormak5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I do not think so. As long as Your SIM card does not activated by online, it seems you can activated and use it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Erfanrahbari wrote:

Hi,

I recently ordered a SIM card. For some reason, I decided not to activate it now. I wanted to know if there is any time limitation for the activation of the SIM card? 

I see on another thread that you posted that you're thinking of moving to Fizz.

Sorry to see you go - the Public Mobile SIM card will be ready for you when you choose to return.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Erfanrahbari :Now that your question been answered you should choose one of the above replies posted to this thread you created as solved by clicking on the accepted solution button above the post that helped you most, doing so will mark this thread as solved and will help others with same question in future.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

No expiry date on the SIM but you may want to wait until there is a good PM Flash Sale for bonus data and other bonus offers.

Just submit your email on PM monthly Flash Sale.

<bottom> 

Erfanrahbari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your response.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Erfanrahbari ,

If you never activated the SIM, no worries, they do not expire. In fact, many buy extras to have around or give to friends to refer.

You can activate it anytime: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Welcome! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.