cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation unsucessful

mlart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried this morning to set up a new account with my new sim card.  I already went to the last step to input my payment information and processing, but after a few minutes, it said that have a problem and cannot go through.  I was asked to try again. But when I tried again, the sim card was invalid. So now, I don't know what to do. Can you help me?

4 REPLIES 4

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you register sim more than one thing is activated.

If the payment goes through then your sim activated and then your self-serve account gets created. So you can first see if your credit card got charged or try using your sim in your phone. If that's working that means the stuff serve failed and you only need to register with your email and phone number.

If payment didn't go through your sim number should be released from the session in about an hour or so. Empty cashe best use incognito.

If for some reason the sim is in limbo contact moderators

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
As mentioned above, check your cc transaction and see if it was charged. Sometimes activation goes through even if you receive an error. If you don't see any pending charges, try again later in an hour or so. Make sure to use incognito/private browsing mode. Pick a new number during activation to avoid any errors in transferring your number. You can always transfer it later once your account is activated.

lrainboth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem, invalid sim. I've waited more than one hour, tried a different brower, etc, but still invalid sim.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mlart wrote:

I tried this morning to set up a new account with my new sim card.  I already went to the last step to input my payment information and processing, but after a few minutes, it said that have a problem and cannot go through.  I was asked to try again. But when I tried again, the sim card was invalid. So now, I don't know what to do. Can you help me?

Wait at least one hour before doing the activation again.

1. Always restart your brower before actiavte agaon.

2. Check you credit card to determine whether there is a pending charge on your card.

Need Help? Let's chat.