cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation issue stuck on "please wait while your activation is being processed."

Pitah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys just porting over from fm and right after i filled out everything on the last step for paying i encounter this issue please wait while your activation is being processed." It has already been past 15 min since i posted this, do i have to redo the process? Am i going to be double charged?

Thanks for any reply for help!

2 REPLIES 2

Pitah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks i tried it on another browser and it worked! I checked my c.c but nothing has been charged yet.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Check your credit card for a charge. Check your phone with the PM SIM for any signs of service. If none to both, then try again, but this time try these tips:
-clear your browser cache
-use private/incognito browsing mode
-use a different browser

**Be sure to check your credit card with each attempt to avoid double charges.

If there is a charge or if there is partial service, then wait for a couple of hours for the port to complete. If things are still not completely working after that or if you get any error message with any activation attempt, then you'll need help from a moderator. In that case, you should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address, the phone number you want to port, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Need Help? Let's chat.