cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation failed

glenslinger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received an activation failed notice when trying to activate new account. My credit card has been charged. I tried logging in to My Account, but my email is not recognized. How can this get resolved?

4 REPLIES 4

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Best of luck!

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Best of luck!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@glenslinger wrote:

I received an activation failed notice when trying to activate new account. My credit card has been charged. I tried logging in to My Account, but my email is not recognized. How can this get resolved?

Sorry for you. I did that yesterday for my sister in law and everything went well. Only moderator can help you with that because your credit card was charged. Did you try to put your sim in your phone? Did you first register for your self-serve account here...https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ ?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For this you will need to contact a Modertaor at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.