cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

activation failed for new sim

Good morning everyone,

I am trying to activate a new account for my dad. But after putting in my payment method, I got the following error message. Tried twice and the same error. I am pretty sure the card info. entered is correct. Thank you!

Capture.PNG

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: activation failed for new sim

@irisxiaolu wrote:

Good morning everyone,

I am trying to activate a new account for my dad. But after putting in my payment method, I got the following error message. Tried twice and the same error. I am pretty sure the card info. entered is correct. Thank you!

Capture.PNG

Did you try in a different browser or in incognito mode? It can help.

And the information on the card need to be the same as the account.

Oh, that might be the issue. I used my credit card for my dad's account. Let me try again. Thank you!

Hi there irisxiaolu

You can also try either a different card or a voucher if different browser or incognito mode doesn't help.

Eddy

PM Mod

I guess I have to wait a bit before I try again...Capture.PNG

@Eddy_G wrote:

Hi there irisxiaolu

You can also try either a different card or a voucher if different browser or incognito mode doesn't help.

Eddy

PM Mod

Yes, I will give it try as well if everything does not work. Thank you!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@irisxiaolu wrote:

I guess I have to wait a bit before I try again...Capture.PNG

Yes it happens when too much trial...Smiley Frustrated

Oracle

@Lieux, and @irisxiaolu , I haven't had any issue using my card for other peoples accounts.  As long as your billing address when you put in the payment information is the same as what is on file with your credit card there shouldn't be any issue.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Lieux, and @irisxiaolu , I haven't had any issue using my card for other peoples accounts.  As long as your billing address when you put in the payment information is the same as what is on file with your credit card there shouldn't be any issue.

Thank you for the input! I will keep you updated on the progress of my activation.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

How many accounts have you successfully used the same credit card to activate?  Have you been able to cross the 3 account limit?