cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acctivate plan

oppman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i acctivated my sim but didn't make the phone number and i left, how can i go back to my account

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@oppman Did you retrieve your phone number and log into your self service account place?  Was your credit card charged? In order for us to help you, we require more information. Thanks.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@oppman   To add to @popping's advice, make sure you clear your cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode on a different browser on any retry.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oppman 

If you have not got to the last step paying for your plan, your SIM card was not activated yet.

You may need to wait an hour before going through the activation process again as your SIM card may be locked with your old session.

To test your SIM card status, put your new PM SIM card in your phone and restart your phone to let it configure you phone to work with PM.  If your phone is showing "Public Mobile" on the notification bar, your SIM card is activated.  You can get your phone number from your phone settings.  You can send a text message or call someone to tell you your phone number.

If you received a welcome email from PM, your SIM card was activated for sure.  Login to your self serve account with your email address as the username and your password provided during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.