hi～My account was suspended because on the day of payment I forgot to fill it up, but when I filled it the next day, the website also withheld money and showed activity, but I still couldn't use my plan.
Is your account status active or suspended?
You could try the lost/stolen phone trick, which seems to reset your SIM/plan.
To report your phone lost/stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. The choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found. Reboot phone.
@xinyuqing1 If your credit card was charged, and your self serve account shows "Active" or Available Funds equal to your plan cost try these tricks:
a) Lost/Stolen Trick
1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout
2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout
3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
b) $1 Trick
1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to pay $1 >> logout
2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
If neither work, click this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a several days.
Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.
Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from https://www.fongo.com/ . It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi
Double check that your Account Status says "Active" on your account overview page. You can try also manually adding $1 to your account, sometimes that kickstarts things. Failing that the last trick is to report your phone lost/stolen temporarily.
1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using 'Plan and Add-Ons' --> 'Lost/Stolen Phone'
3. Log off
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to enable all features of your plan again.
This will not blacklist your phone.