cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account stuck

helpneededkw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not wish for my email address and phone number to be revealed on this forum. The situation is that my porting is stuck, from Freedom to Public. I cannot create/recreate an account because it says the phone number is already in use in another account. I cannot use or recover the password/login on the account because it says it has never been used. It looks like the problem is that the email account was entered incorrectly. I need you to either fix the email account and send the login info that corresponds to my phone number or erase the whole thing and let me start from scratch using my phone number and new SIM. At this point, I have a SIM I can't use and am stuck in the transition. Please call me by phone. Let me know how I can get the number to you without posting it publicly.

Also, let me know why your chatbot says I need to wash my mouth out with soap when I entered "porting stuck" into the search.

Super annoying start.

@Moderator_Team 

4 REPLIES 4

helpneededkw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No reply so far.

a1_gaurav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did this get answered ? Very funny reply !

Also, let me know why your chatbot says I need to wash my mouth out with soap when I entered "porting stuck" into the search.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@helpneededkw, as already suggested, you contact the moderator team via private message.  No personal information is revealed in this public forum.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Something has gone wrong during the porting process.  You need to send a private message to the Moderator Team so they can look into it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.