cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account set up issue with referal code

fdm0846
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my mom is using my referal code to setup account. however I aways got error message "Please enter a referral code." We tried many times, it still does not work. 

6 REPLIES 6

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@fdm0846 wrote:

my mom is using my referal code to setup account. however I aways got error message "Please enter a referral code." We tried many times, it still does not work. 

Cut and paste the code.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fdm0846  If your code contains zeroes or O's make sure you are entering the correct one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdm0846 wrote:

So you check the box then maybe first make sure there aren't any extra spaces in the box. Then make sure you're typing in your referral code properly. (if you've been here a while then it's no longer your phone number) Make sure between a zero or an oh. Or a one and an ell. Or a five and an ess.

The above suggestions could just as well work for you as well.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your referral code contain characters like 0, o, 1, l?

Log onto your account and use the referral link to activate

Or copy paste the code from your account onto the activation page.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try using a different browser when activating and entering the referral code.

If it still doesn't work activate without using the referral code and open a ticket to get the moderators to assign the referral credit and reward.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Clear you internet history, Cooke's cache. Try again...if still not working m try incognito mode.

You can also log into your self serve account and get your referral link on right hand side of screen and try that way.

Need Help? Let's chat.