Did you mean: 

account problems

WH2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

new account set up funds charged to ccard but sim not activated

7 REPLIES 7

A1yaec65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would private message the moderator team and explain the situation.  If you got your account number , as I assume you got that where your credit card was charged, and see if they can activate the SIM for you that way. 

@WH2 wrote:

Unfortunately the account did not set up no phone number issued so couldn't set up an account SIM card not activated and credit card charged I don't know what went on but it just seems like the system went crazy when it charge the credit card

@WH2

It may start working in a couple hours self serve seems to have a delay that may coincide with our blank plan status. If this is the case reboot your phone and it may start working.

Usually during activation errors you can manually create the account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ however if your sim was not activated you will not be able to get the text message code.

I suggest trying clearying your cache then using another browser / private browsing / disable add-ons / incognito and doing it again, if it does not work a second time and you were charged contact the moderator team Click this to send them a message.

WH2

Unfortunately the account did not set up no phone number issued so couldn't set up an account SIM card not activated and credit card charged I don't know what went on but it just seems like the system went crazy when it charge the credit card

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@WH2 wrote:

Did not port number phone rebooted no phone number issued

@WH2Post a screen shot of your self serve account overview but remove personal details

WH2

Did not port number phone rebooted no phone number issued

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@WH2 wrote:

new account set up funds charged to ccard but sim not activated

@WH2Did you port over from another provider or create a new phone number? When you log into self-serve is your account status "Active" ? Did you try rebooting your phone?

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It can take a couple hours for your phone to work I think if port your phone number from another provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.