cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account not work

dorisc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account not work ? i try to go on it and my email is not available but  i not receive any confirmation email or message. simon tell me to make a ticket but i not say how do that? because i am not able to go on my account...... what i do ???

13 REPLIES 13

@LovesToPM wrote:

@RosieR  I see the process has been updated. Thanks for this info.

You still need to give the e-mail for your self-serve account, but there are choices if you don't have the password.

- Provide two more pieces of personal information from the given list.

- Provide full name, phone number and PIN.

That's been the procedure ever since the SIMon ticketing process was introduced long ago. The backup verification methods were ncessary especially in cases in which the ticket was being opened because of a forgotten password.

@RosieR  I see the process has been updated. Thanks for this info.

You still need to give the e-mail for your self-serve account, but there are choices if you don't have the password.

- Provide two more pieces of personal information from the given list.

- Provide full name, phone number and PIN.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RosieR You're not wrong. Self serve login is preferred validation method but if you don't have it, Simon gives other choices.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@RosieR 

Unless it has recently been changed, to submit a ticket, you need to provide both your community user login and self-serve account login credentials.

@LovesToPM it must have been changed then.  Give my solution a try and let me know if I am still wrong.  Cheers! 😊

@RosieR 

Unless it has recently been changed, to submit a ticket, you need to provide both your community user login and self-serve account login credentials.

@LovesToPM hi there I know you know much much more than me, but one doesn't need to be logon to their self-serve account to submit a ticket.

Submit a ticket

Please login with your Community account to complete your ticket:
  • needed - community username and password

@dorisc wrote:

this is what it send to me went i try that ....The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.  (but my text , phone works good 

Please answer the following:

Is your service working?

Have you activated your service?

Did you activate online or in-store (you can't create a self serve account without first enabling the service)

and if so,

Did you activate online or in-store?  (if you activated online, you don't need to create a self serve account because it would have already been completed)

@dorisc wrote:

this is what it send to me went i try that ....The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.  (but my text , phone works good 

@dorisc  If the password reset isn't working for you and you cannot access your account, then you can send a private message to moderators here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In order to submit a ticket, you have to be able to logon your self-serve account or provide some personal details from your account to verify your identity.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@dorisc wrote:

my account not work ? i try to go on it and my email is not available but  i not receive any confirmation email or message. simon tell me to make a ticket but i not say how do that? because i am not able to go on my account...... what i do ???

-----------

Hi @dorisc ok if I understand you correctly your email is invalid and trying to change your password will not do as it will ask for your email which is showing as invalid, right?

So let's submit a ticket with the moderators to change your email (which is your account username):

• click the ? at the bottom right to chat with SIMon again (lol)
  • this time type username not recognized 
  • click Create a Self-Serve account  - this is to ensure that your Self-Serve account was created.  

If you've confirmed you've already created an account, but your username is not working, SIMon will say "please reach out to our Community Moderator Team."

• click Contact Us
  • then click Submit a ticket - Click me!

I hope this helps.  Let us know what happens.  Good luck!

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  1

@dorisc when using SIMon follow these instructions please

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "locked out of self serve
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

dorisc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @dorisc 

Is your phone service working?

If yes, perhaps try account activation first

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If your account is already activated, try resetting your password

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Do note that if your account (phone line) has been left suspended or expired for 90 days, then the account is now closed and the SIM card no longer works.

If problem persists, you'll need to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

@dorisc wrote:

Do you call, text, and data services work?

Is this a case of you just activating at a retail location but can't get into or make a self serve account?

To open a ticket, you could type to SIMon "forgot security answer" if this is a password issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.