cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account have been blocked

lovepreetsingh2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

my name is lovepreet singh .My account ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . My account have been blocked because i forgot my ID password and  i also forgot my security answer . Can you please help me to recover my account please.

Thanks 

edited by computergeek541: contact information removed

6 REPLIES 6

@hairbag1 wrote:

@lovepreetsingh2 wrote:

Hello 

my name is lovepreet singh .My account ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . My account have been blocked because i forgot my ID password and  i also forgot my security answer . Can you please help me to recover my account please.

Thanks  

@lovepreetsingh2...

delete your account ID info as you may regret posting in a public forum such as this.

@hairbag1 

Please remove the information from the quotes when replying.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Goodness gracious!  Is today "Post Personal Information Day"?  I didn't get the memo. 🤔

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lovepreetsingh2 

Please note this is a public forum, viewable to anyone who simply surfs the site.  The purpose of this site is to communicate/share questions or ideas with other Public Mobile customers, just like you, and provide information or advice on common problems or concerns.

It's best not to provide any personal information such as (but not limited to), real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or anything else which is specific or identifiable to you, as an individual.

When you contact the moderators (who are Public Mobile employees), as @esjliv outlined, you may then provide or confirm personal information to allow them to assist you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lovepreetsingh2 ,

This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the 3 dots at top, right of your post.

Only the PM Representatives can get you into your account - To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Public Mobile  Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lovepreetsingh2 wrote:

Hello 

my name is lovepreet singh .My account ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . My account have been blocked because i forgot my ID password and  i also forgot my security answer . Can you please help me to recover my account please.

Thanks  

@lovepreetsingh2...

delete your account ID info as you may regret posting in a public forum such as this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to contact the moderators. Click on the bubble thing in the lower right and muddle your way through to submitting a ticket.

Sigh. Jb

Need Help? Let's chat.