cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account hacked

kevin2928
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there,

Initially I got a sim and a 1 month account at the end of the July. The company gave me a 4 digit code however before I got home the phone was receiving txt's of different 4 codes. They had been changed!

I get home to log on with my email (not this one), I am locked out as someone already setup up the account and made a security question that I do not know.

I just paid for another month on this account and now I want access to it please.

Thank you,

Kevin

15 REPLIES 15

Hello @MrHappy...not very happy there Smiley Frustrated...

You will need to private message a moderator to look into this for you.  They will ask you to verify information to guarantee it is your acount. 

To send a private message to a moderator ...envelopp right up on this page...new private message and explain what happen to you. 24 to 48 hours for a reply...

MrHappy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same exact **** for me. But a lot more times after initial. Thanks pm. 

MrHappy

Same exact **** for me. This is the third time tho. I’m starting to thing it’s the **bleep** at Walmart. Cause my phones been off the wall also my credit card info was stolen. Don’t even know how that happened. All since I started with pm. Public mobile the phone company with no phone number. And a useless robot. And why does it say directory assistance is 411 on my phone.  I can’t change it. It’s locked in. Then my phone gives me an alert it’s reported stolen. I mean it is but 😂. Seriously I bought a new phone. Same **bleep**. What is goin on pm. Get your **bleep** together. Pardon my language. I have turrets. Only when my phone doesn’t work tho. 

kevin2928

That sure would be nice of them. Got my fingures crossed. lol

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kevin2928 wrote:

Yes I did.

This can be a drawback of Public Mobile, when you have an urgent request: all you can do now is wait for them to get to you in their queue. When they do, they'll reply and help you sort it out.

kevin2928

Yes I did.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kevin2928 did you send a private message to Moderator_Team?

kevin2928

For starters, Please tell me how to creat a account. Second please correct the 20 dollar credit, 3rdly I paid for texting and it is not working.

HELP

kevin2928

You say you setup 2 new accounts but I am unaware of this. It is possible that one could of been created by me as I was in contact with you guys then lost contact.

kevin2928

looking threw my messages I see the last code sent to me is Jf46Eg if that helps.

kevin2928

k, well what should I do. I have never  been able to log onto a account. Will you set this up and make this right. You owe me 20 credit for the last time I hooked up. Now the I paid extra for the txting that I am not getting or is not working.

What should I do. Can you not make this right?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kevin2928, I cannot comment on your account being hacked.  However, the PIN code text is quite weird.  The first text shows a code that is different than the one selected.  Moments later a second text will come with the correct code.  I have set up two new accounts within the path couple of months and both times this happened.  Twice in a row is bit beyond coincidental. 

Burzese89

Hello there,
Initially I got a sim and a 1 month account at the end of the July. The company gave me a 4 digit code however before I got home the phone was receiving txt's of different 4 codes. They had been changed!

I get home to log on with my email (not this one), I am locked out as someone already setup up the account and made a security question that I do not know.

I just paid for another month on this account and now I want access to it please.

Thank you,
Kevin

You will need to private message a moderator to look into this for you. They will ask you to verify information to guarantee it is your acount.
To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
PM Phone Number
4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
account number
date of birth
complete address listed on account with postal code
email address on account
most commonly called numbers
alternate number listed on the account
last payment date and amount
last 4 digits of the credit card
Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)
More info on moderators

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

dbi987

I set up an account for my mum yesterday and have had problems signing into the newly created account (as in she's locked out using the password that was set a minute prior).

Message sent to the mods, still waiting for a response.

In short, there may be a glitch with the system. Patience is key, but in the meantime your PM service should be working. It just seems to be the My Account function that I can't access.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kevin2928 wrote:

Hello there,

Initially I got a sim and a 1 month account at the end of the July. The company gave me a 4 digit code however before I got home the phone was receiving txt's of different 4 codes. They had been changed!

Thank you,

Kevin

You will need to private message a moderator to look into this for you.  They will ask you to verify information to guarantee it is your acount. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.