cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
kienna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

account charged no service.

My account was set up and charged yesterday. I know my old phone number has successfully been transfered because I lost service on my old phone a few hours after setting up my account, however, I still don't have service on my new phone. I have checked my setting on my phone and it recognizes the sim, the APN is tethereded to isp.mb.com... not sure what else I should do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


Accepted Solutions
popping
Oracle

Re: account charged no service.


@kienna wrote:

My account was set up and charged yesterday. I know my old phone number has successfully been transfered because I lost service on my old phone a few hours after setting up my account, however, I still don't have service on my new phone. I have checked my setting on my phone and it recognizes the sim, the APN is tethereded to isp.mb.com... not sure what else I should do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


You phone may not support the frequency used by PM.

Which phone do you have?

Did you restart your phone after inserted your new PM SIM card?

View solution in original post


All Replies
NDesai
Oracle

Re: account charged no service.

@kienna Check your account status by logging in here. Are you getting any signal? If yes, what services are not working? 

_________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM, create a Ticket.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: account charged no service.


@kienna wrote:

My account was set up and charged yesterday. I know my old phone number has successfully been transfered because I lost service on my old phone a few hours after setting up my account, however, I still don't have service on my new phone. I have checked my setting on my phone and it recognizes the sim, the APN is tethereded to isp.mb.com... not sure what else I should do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


What type of phone are you using?  As well your APN should be sp.mb.com not isp


I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

popping
Oracle

Re: account charged no service.


@kienna wrote:

My account was set up and charged yesterday. I know my old phone number has successfully been transfered because I lost service on my old phone a few hours after setting up my account, however, I still don't have service on my new phone. I have checked my setting on my phone and it recognizes the sim, the APN is tethereded to isp.mb.com... not sure what else I should do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


You phone may not support the frequency used by PM.

Which phone do you have?

Did you restart your phone after inserted your new PM SIM card?

View solution in original post

kienna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: account charged no service.

The account status is acive and yet there is no signal at all. 

Any other ideas?

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Re: account charged no service.


@kienna wrote:

The account status is acive and yet there is no signal at all. 

Any other ideas?


Is your phone unlocked and compatible with Public Mobile?

Can you check your sim in another unlocked phone?

Louis1993
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: account charged no service.

So I paid my account and it says that I have a plan on my account when login online but it wont let me call or receive call or text when I make a can says I have no add on and it says I do on my account online like I need my phone working this so upsetting please help

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: account charged no service.


@Louis1993 wrote:

So I paid my account and it says that I have a plan on my account when login online but it wont let me call or receive call or text when I make a can says I have no add on and it says I do on my account online like I need my phone working this so upsetting please help


Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

CapNobilio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: account charged no service.

Hello, I changed to another mobile company almost a month ago and I realize that you charge me like I’m still using your service but I’m not. Please, solve this situation, thank you.

Dunkman
Oracle

Re: account charged no service.

@CapNobilio 

Since you transferred out of PM, you do not have access to your self service account.  You will need to contact moderator for help.  Expect 1-2 day wait minimum.

 

Ideally, you should have removed credit card information from your account prior to porting out of PM.

 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

 

Need Help? Let's chat.