Did you mean: 

accessing my account

Networking4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a customer since March 2019, 

I'm trying to access my account but it doesn't show

My husband & I have 2 different emails

6 REPLIES 6

@Networking4  Clear your browser's cache and try it again.

@Networking4 what happens when you log  using your husband's email and log in? Is tjat your account? Thanks. If his still shows up, then you somehow managed to create 2 accounts under 1 email. Comtact the moderators and explain your situation. Ask them how to rectify the situation. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community. 

@Networking4 wrote:

I have my password, when I click on my account my husbands is there, not mine

@Networking4    Since both accounts would have different emails and did you use a different password for each too and have forgotten it?

Networking4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have my password, when I click on my account my husbands is there, not mine

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Networking4 If you are just trying to pay for your plan, call 611. If have registered a credit card use it, otherwise you could get a voucher. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Networking4 wrote:

I have been a customer since March 2019, 

I'm trying to access my account but it doesn't show

My husband & I have 2 different emails

Have you forgotten your password?  If so try password reset first, if that doesn't work then ask for a password reset from moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Also first try all emails you may have in case you've forgotten which one was used.

Need Help? Let's chat.