cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acccount locked out

jumain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi admin

i am trying add credits with payment voucher but its going through. its look like my acccount is locked out. Please help asap. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@jumain 

Redeeming Vouchers

PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

How to Pay with a payment voucher through *611

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

image1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumain wrote:

password is working but when i punch the pin it says it is talked out even i try new pin and also not going through with *611

So what do you mean by account locked out? What says "talked out"?

Where did you buy the voucher? What value is it? When did you buy it?

It's the 12 digit number on the print out.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm not real sure what is happening here, but wait an hour and if you have access to a computer, try clearig your cache and logging in under incognito mode. There's something happening here that could be related to past login attempts, maybe?

@jumain wrote:

password is working but when i punch the pin it says it is talked out even i try new pin and also not going through with *611

Hi,

Please explain. Is your Self-Serve password working? Are you able to logion?
And what happens when you dial *611?

Is your voucher being rejected? In the past couple of weeks, there have been issues with certain vouchers. If this is the case, then you will need to contact Moderator_Team here. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

jumain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@jumain wrote:

Hi admin

i am trying add credits with payment voucher but its going through. its look like my acccount is locked out. Please help asap. Thanks

Hi,

This is a public forum. You can dial 611 on your phone to use the vouchers.

Regarding your account, you can try the forgot my password

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you will have to send a private message to PM Moderators here. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

Need Help? Let's chat.