cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about finding the original number

qingqing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello.May i have my previous phone number back? can i change back to the old number if i apply for the new one now?

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@qingqing 

You could speak with moderators to see if you can get it back by messaging them. Most likely will not be able to get it back. Let us know your progress either way so we can let members know if they ask ing the future. 

Cheers 

Naepalm

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Send a private message to the mods: Click here. 

Chances are slim, but try asking anyways. Be sure to provide all the info you have of that original number account. Good luck!

Then your account gone for sure, I'm sorry

You can try the suggestions above

Pick the same area code and the town (exchange) to get first 3 digits the same. It may take some time but it's doable.

I did it for somebody else who accidentally changed their number. It took me hours.

It's best to do it during signup

Try dialing to see if it was taken, if it's still free you may need lucky.

You can also contact moderators if you are unable to get it (very old number and exchange doesn't show up)

You can reach them here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@qingqing you will be extremely lucky if you get it back. Did you choose a new number upon activation? Or port your number originally from Telus or Koodo?  If you did, activate a new account with new SIM and it seems, you can now use your old email adddress again (  @Luddite ) .  Get a temporary number that you like, in case this fails. And contact he moderators and ask them to see if they can recover it for you. 

If it came from another provider, you would have to reactivate with them and try to get baxk your number. If you get it back, you can then port it back over. Stay safe. 

qingqing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to log in the account but i couldn"t open it.so now i don"t know what to do to get back my original number . because it"s been over 90 days

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

What happens when you try to call your number?

Even though your plan may be suspended you still have 90 days to claim your old account and the number back

Did you try logging into your account?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

You may be able to catch it off or was public mobile number.

How long ago did you have it?

It may take about 30 days for the phone number to get back to the pool.

Can you get the area code and the same exchange?

Then you can just pick last 4 digits

Welcome back

Need Help? Let's chat.