cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about 1 GB bonus for 6 months

harleen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

when I search Public mobile on google, I clicked on the link. it shows the page which says

"Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate.

Flash Sale, limited time only. Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate select plans online.* Don’t miss this great deal"

then I clicked on lean more it says "Submit your email below between November 13 to November 16, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by December 4, 2020."

now the question arises is this deal is real or fake ??

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/fs2020 - this is the link to the page...

13 REPLIES 13

harleen

yes, u are right...

harleen

thanks for the response... 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harleen wrote:

but I don't think it's for the customers who are with PM already... because there are options - buy sim online or activate online with the same email address. 

Correct. They rarely are.

@harleen wrote:

but I don't think it's for the customers who are with PM already... because there are options - buy sim online or activate online with the same email address. 

You would need to activate a new Public Mobile account. 

harleen

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@harleen wrote:

when I search Public mobile on google, I clicked on the link. it shows the page which says

Flash Sale, limited time only. Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you activate select plans online.* Don’t miss this great deal"

then I clicked on lean more it says "Submit your email below between November 13 to November 16, 2020. Make sure to activate with this email address by December 4, 2020."

You e-mail address has to be submited before during the first range of dates to reserve the offer for yoruself. The later date is when you have perform an onlne activation of your Public Mobile account by.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harleen 

I'm reading through thinking "always confirm from the source". Then you end with the source!

Yes it's real.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@harleen  It's real was posted today on this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-a-1GB-bonus-for-6-months...

Hey Community, 

Effective Friday, November 13, 2020, until November 16, 2020, 11:59PM ET, new customers can sign up for a 1GB bonus for 6 months when they activate on select plans online. This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

Plan Eligibility:

Quebec: Customers must activate on the $23, $38 or $43 plan

Rest of Canada: Customers must activate on any plan of $25 or higher

How to Get this Offer: 

Submit your email address here before November 16, 2020, 11:59PM ET.

Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.

Activate on an eligible plan online before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 

Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.

Bonus data will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 6 months after activation.

This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

EDIT - Seems like the links did not copy. On the post. So go straight to my first link for all details and links.

harleen

thanks for response...

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@harleen wrote:

@harleen It's a real deal. What makes you think it's a fake?

Need Help? Let's chat.