cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has already enough balance

zeeshan_xt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My account has been suspended even though there is a valid credit card number on there...auto-pay should be on...its been autopaying for many months and never had any issues...credit card is also valid.

When I go to make a credit card payment in my account it won't let me. I see a message "Your account has already enough balance". Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

@Kimberlyp96 , if this hasn’t been resolved, can you go into your My Account, and find the Lost/Stolen tab, click to suspend the service, log out.

Wait for 5-10 minutes, sign back in, then reactivate the plan on the same tab.

While waiting, perform a reboot of your device.

Kimberlyp96

I am also having a problem similar, my account was supposed to be paid on the 18th I paid it today because my phone was broken and had to get a new one and now it took my money plan is paid but my data won’t work and no calls or text will send or receive. But when I call to check it says I don’t need to top up until August.18th.. I really need help traveling a long distance tonight and need this!! 

Sheshant

I am facing the same issue now.

Everything is up but not able to activate my number

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @zeeshan_xt

I took a look at your account and I can see that it's active and your renewal date is tomorrow. Your balance is $120 so your plan should renew tonight around midnight 🙂 

Let me know if you need anything else!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When is/was your renewal date? 

Do you have service?

If no service then you need to conatct a mod.

Need Help? Let's chat.