cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Wrong usage is displaying

@ntulashyam wrote:

Thanks, and is this the way all mobile operators work in Canada?

I am from India and in India time starts only when someone picks your call. I think this is another advantage to the operator in Canada where mobile phone rates are already very high Smiley Sad 

Indian Calling Plans/Rates were nothing to Brag about until 2016. Before 2016 all people did was place missed call to the Person they want to talk to and then hope he or she has enough Prepaid Balance to call you back on your Free incoming calling plan. That is of course no longer the case thanks to a 4G Provider called Jio because of them other oligopoly (which was similar to Robellus) had to compete thus lowering the rates to dirt cheap. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the reply, I checked usage for few days just to make sure that its correct as I felt that usage shown are not correct and thanks for suggesting to change the plan, I wll chnage when I need this. and does it mean that everyone needs to switch plan if they questions about  the usage?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Moderator_Team  Hi Moderator team, can you please let me know how to start a new article as when ever I click on Stat Article link I get a message "The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again."

have you guys blocked me for posting new issues becasue I am questioning the usgae? 

I want to know why I am not able to dial Toronto numbers and few Halifax numbers which start from 782 -- , I think my plan has 100 minutes of Canada wide talk . can you please confirm and if you cannot provide any solution than also please let me know. 

Because, I didnt get any answer from my last message to moderator teams too..

Mayor / Maire