cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Wrong usage is displaying

I haev checked in my usage that minutes are getting deducted for Incoming calls and I have raised the issuse with the Moderator and waiting for the reply.

Mayor / Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

I haev checked in my usage that minutes are getting deducted for Incoming calls and I have raised the issuse with the Moderator and waiting for the reply.

All phone activity will show up in the usage details. It's the overview counters that matter. Maybe post a screen snip of your Data & Add-ons area. Blank out personal info of course.

Images removed by stonechucker as they contained telephone numbers, including the subscriber's personal number.

Mayor / Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

Ok. So that shows you're on the current $15 plan.

But maybe a snip of your overview page lower down would be helpful. Blank out personal info of course that you didn't do on these two images.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ntulashyamFrom your screen shots they don't indicate anything of that would prove or disprove it is operator error or Public Mobile error.. . other than you only have unlimited incoming calls (and the incoming calls line items are already $0).. so only outgoing calls will be be counted against your 100 minutes... those are the usage you want to capture in your screen shots.

@ntulashyam wrote:

HI,

I have always noticed that my online account always displays wrong usage, my Account was reharged on 2nd May 12 AM and its showing 5 minutes of usage , it seems wrong. 

Can you guys suggest what shoudl I do? I am not happy with Public mobile and ther is no customer are to raise my concern.

In past, I had recharged for unlimited canada wide talk and even after that unlimited facility on my call , I was not able to dial seevral long distance calls within Canada.

So I feel your system is not transparent. 

@Moderator_Team I have concerns and I alwas noticed that minutes are getting deducted wrongly. 

Can anyone please explain when 1 minutres 3 seconds were charged for a 42 seconds call?I have sent this screenshot to the moderator on last Tuesday but didnt get any reply yet. 

I have also noticed outging calls to voicemail number even though I never dial voicemail number, and I have observed that If someone calls me and I don't answer the call my call records (in my usage in online account ) shows 4-5 seconds of outgoing calls to voicemail number.

I hope to get a satisafactory reply soon.

Thanks

@ntulashyam wrote:

Can anyone please explain when 1 minutres 3 seconds were charged for a 42 seconds call?I have sent this screenshot to the moderator on last Tuesday but didnt get any reply yet. 

I have also noticed outging calls to voicemail number even though I never dial voicemail number, and I have observed that If someone calls me and I don't answer the call my call records (in my usage in online account ) shows 4-5 seconds of outgoing calls to voicemail number.

That 1 minute and 3 second call will get billed as 2 minutes. Any partial minutes are rounded up.  Your phone's call timer will never match that of the carrier.  The carrier uncludes the ring time while the phone doesn't.

The voicemail entries aren't outgoing calls.  They represent calls from other people reaching your voicemail.  It does not affect your minutes usage.

Thanks, and is this the way all mobile operators work in Canada?

I am from India and in India time starts only when someone picks your call. I think this is another advantage to the operator in Canada where mobile phone rates are already very high Smiley Sad 

@ntulashyam, most likely, but you'll need to read the Terms of Service (available at the bottom of this page) and the Plan details of each plan advertised.

Each provider has its own Terms of Service, and what their plans are.  Good luck finding anything as you have in India.  We're the 3rd world here for Celluar communications.

@ntulashyam wrote:

Thanks, and is this the way all mobile operators work in Canada?

I am from India and in India time starts only when someone picks your call. I think this is another advantage to the operator in Canada where mobile phone rates are already very high Smiley Sad 

Depending on how many calls you make/receive and how long you usually spend on phone calls, you may wish to consider a plan with unlimited calls, especially if you find yourself checking usage often.