cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Wrong usage is displaying

Thanks for the reply.

I have updated it to current plan and my current plan has unlimited incoming calls, even though my minutes are deducted.

Is there any way I can contact Public mobile? I dont see any customer care number and its really frustating. or is ther any email id to escalate?

I I have sent a mail to them and waiting for the reply. any other way to contact them?

Mayor / Maire

There is no phone# to contact them for support.

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ntulashyamNope all you can do is wait, could take them up to 48 hours to get back to you.

Thanks

What number is calling you?  Does it end in 4001, or 4002, (or 03, 04)?

If yes, this is your voicemail - and voicemail doesn't count on incoming calls.  If would count on your outgoing, however.

Hi,

No these no is not calling me. 

If I get a call from my friends/family then also my minutes are reduced.

@ntulashyam, it sounds like you're still on the OLD $15 plan, or the $10 plan if minutes incoming are being used.

Schedule a future-dated (or immediate) plan now to the current $15 plan.

I have changed it and my current plan shows that incoming are free

Then it shouldn't be logging on your overview page.  On the usage page, it will just display the incoming and outgoing phone numbers.

Outgoing will display a charge (I think...I'm on fully unlimited) in minutes (rounded up) also.