Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Wrong usage is displaying

Thanks

Hi,

Can't I change my plan now? I didnt knpow that there is any unlimited incoming call plans, it is the same prive but I think in my plan there is no unlimited imcoming calls.

is there any way to change it now? I tried but its asking for %15+tax again .

Thanks

Yes, I made a mistake. Can I delete this picture now?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

Hi,

Can't I change my plan now? I didnt knpow that there is any unlimited incoming call plans, it is the same prive but I think in my plan there is no unlimited imcoming calls.

Thanks

It's a new plan offered a few days ago.  If you change plan immediately, you will be charged for the new plan and there are no pro-rating for the fees you already paid.  However, if you schedule the plan 'Change on next renewal date' you will get that plan on the next renewal date and you won't be charged unitl then. 

Mayor / Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

@ntulashyamThat's a fairly new plan that was recently announced. The best way to do it to login into your selfserve account and see if you can schedule a plan change to take effect on your next renewal. If it allows you to select it it means that you are currently on the $15 plan without the unlimited incoming minutes.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

Yes, in that post, click the three dots to the top right of your post, then click 'Edit Reply', then remove the picture.

Mayor / Maire

@Pizzaeh wrote:

@ntulashyam wrote:

Yes, in that post, click the three dots to the top right of your post, then click 'Edit Reply', then remove the picture.

@ntulashyam 

And then go into your profile and remove it from there too.

I have checked it today again and even for incoming calls are getting deducted from my minutes however, incoming calls are free in my current plan.

So my observation was right and is right that there is serious issue in the way you public mobile is deducting minutes, I wan to know  the exact call details for which my minutes are getting deducted

Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@ntulashyam, what specific plan are you on now?  Incoming calls are deducted on the $10 plan, but not on the current $15 plan.  If you're on the old $15 plan (start of May), you will have incoming calls reduce your number of available calls.

You may still need to update to the current $15 plan.