cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong usage is displaying

ntulashyam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI,

I have always noticed that my online account always displays wrong usage, my Account was reharged on 2nd May 12 AM and its showing 5 minutes of usage , it seems wrong. 

Can you guys suggest what shoudl I do? I am not happy with Public mobile and ther is no customer are to raise my concern.

In past, I had recharged for unlimited canada wide talk and even after that unlimited facility on my call , I was not able to dial seevral long distance calls within Canada.

So I feel your system is not transparent. 

43 REPLIES 43

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ntulashyam wrote:

Hi,

Can't I change my plan now? I didnt knpow that there is any unlimited incoming call plans, it is the same prive but I think in my plan there is no unlimited imcoming calls.

is there any way to change it now? I tried but its asking for %15+tax again .

Thanks

It's a new plan offered a few days ago.  If you change plan immediately, you will be charged for the new plan and there are no pro-rating for the fees you already paid.  However, if you schedule the plan 'Change on next renewal date' you will get that plan on the next renewal date and you won't be charged unitl then. 

ntulashyam

Yes, I made a mistake. Can I delete this picture now?

ntulashyam

Hi,

Can't I change my plan now? I didnt knpow that there is any unlimited incoming call plans, it is the same prive but I think in my plan there is no unlimited imcoming calls.

is there any way to change it now? I tried but its asking for %15+tax again .

Thanks

ntulashyam

Thanks

ntulashyam wrote:

Edited to remove personal information showing in image by stonechucker.  @geopublic, please do not qute such information.

@ntulashyamIf you click on the View My Usage link above you will be able to see where the 5 minutes were used. Did you get the new $15 with the unlimited incoming calls and 100 outgoing calls? If not maybe you should schedule a plan change on your next renewal.Smiley Happy

As for the Canada wide calling it should allow you to call if it didn't maybe there was a glitch with you account setup that could have been resolved. No need to change plans because it wasn't working.

If you still think that the 5 minutes were charged in error click here. The 

link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Pizzaeh

@ntulashyam wrote:

When you click View Usage, do you see the call minutes?  Check which number they're going to.  5 minutes of calling should be easy enough to track down.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ntulashyam wrote:

I guess I should have suggested to blank out personal info as I usually do. Alas.

Anyway...yes...there's a problem with this new $15 plan going on currently.

You'll need to send a message to the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Pizzaeh

@ntulashyam for you privacy, you should blank out your personal details in your messages and screenshots.  This is a public forum that is accessible to everyone with an internet connection.

ntulashyam

Edited by Stonechucker to remove image with personal information.  @ntulashyam, please remove the image from your profile also.

ntulashyam

Thanks for the reply. right now I am on $15 plan for 30 days and I was talking about 5 minutes and not MB.

Few months back, I have recharged for unlimited plan and not now as even after unlimited plan I was nto able to call canada wide so I switched to lower plans. 

Thanks

ntulashyam

Curently I have recharged for $15 30 days.

Pizzaeh

@ntulashyam wrote:

HI,

I have always noticed that my online account always displays wrong usage, my Account was reharged on 2nd May 12 AM and its showing 5 minutes of usage , it seems wrong. 

Can you guys suggest what shoudl I do? I am not happy with Public mobile and ther is no customer are to raise my concern.

In past, I had recharged for unlimited canada wide talk and even after that unlimited facility on my call , I was not able to dial seevral long distance calls within Canada.

So I feel your system is not transparent. 

@ntulashyam Which plan are you on?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ntulashyam 

If you're willing to post a screen snip of your overview page then the community might be able to figure out what is happening.

I *suspect* you're meaning data when you mention 5 something's (minutes you say). Data grabs a 5.293mb buffer of data for a period of time.

Being on an unlimited minutes plan you otherwise wouldn't care about 5 minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.