cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number imported

Nadinka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need help. I have multiple accounts with Public and because they had to be under different logins I made a mistake. Account A (Public) should be live but I imported account B (from a different provider) to account A, replacing phone#. I also have account C (Public) which was meant to have phn# from B. Is there any way to reverse this without losing account A phn#? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@mimmo wrote:

only mods can help you in this situation.   when contacting them be as specific as possible with the details and waht you want to happen . include  the account numbers and pin of all the affected account.

@Nadinka ensure that mods know you need to keep both numbers that line A had.  Skip all that line B and C stuff. It's not needed and will make it harder to understand. Concentrate on getting all numbers back, not which account they are in because they won't swap them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

only mods can help you in this situation.   when contacting them be as specific as possible with the details and waht you want to happen . include  the account numbers and pin of all the affected account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nadinka 

Only the moderators can help.  Click on the question mark on the right lower corner to start the ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: contact moderator and follow the prompts.  

Another possibility is trying to call the Telus porting team.  Several PM customers have had success with calling the Telus team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Get-your-PORT-ISSUES-FIXED-BY-LIVE-AGENT-...

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@NadinkaIt would depends on the cirumstances and timing. You can try to contact the moderator to assist.

If your Account A number is not from Public Mobile, it would be released back to to the provider the number is orginally from or somewhere in a "purgatory". Also do note, Public Mobile doesn't allow transfers of numbers between Public Mobile accounts.

You would have a better time retrieving number A if it is from Telus or its subsidaries

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Nadinka wrote:

Need help. I have multiple accounts with Public and because they had to be under different logins I made a mistake. Account A (Public) should be live but I imported account B (from a different provider) to account A, replacing phone#. I also have account C (Public) which was meant to have phn# from B. Is there any way to reverse this without losing account A phn#? Thanks

Mods won't move numbers between one Public account to another. You will need to open a new Public account and hope mods can get that number back.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You cannot port a number within PM. So best to get in touch with a moderator to see what they can do? Otherwise you'll have to port numbers out and that will make it a bigger mess.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.