cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email on account and need to change it

Marcus55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I change the email on my account it was set up with the wrong one and I have no idea who is receiving my messages

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Marcus55 

PM self-serve account uses email address as the username.  Therefore, only moderator can change your email address without screwing up your self-serve login.  Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Marcus55 ,

Changing email for your SELF SERVE account - see @JoyLuck 's post, as you must have a moderator do that for you.

Changing email for your Community account - you can do that yourself by clicking your "Avatar"at the top right of the Community page (must be logged in) and go to "My Settings" to change your email.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Marcus55 

You will have to contact the moderators for this. I also had to do this when I first started as well.

You can raise a ticket to the moderators:

1. By clicking on the question mark in the lower right or this link link and raise a ticket with SIMon.

Through a private message to the moderators by clicking here.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Marcus55 wrote:

How do I change the email on my account it was set up with the wrong one and I have no idea who is receiving my messages

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.