cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email Register

ngohongankt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I entered wrong email when I registered. How I can edit that?

4 REPLIES 4

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

You should be above to login even with the wrong email. If you remember which email it was, then you can contact moderatora here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

But if you don't and if you can't login you will have to contact them directly here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ngohongankt wrote:

@ngohongankt  If you are asking about your selfserve account then you need to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to change it to the correct email. You can change your community email by clicking on your avatar icon top right of this page.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If it's your self serve account only Moderators can fix. Two ways to reach them.

1- 

Simon.JPG

 .2- via private message at link below.

Click here 

If it's your community forum account. On top right click your badge and select my settings.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ngohongankt wrote:

You cannot do that in self service. Contact a moderator for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.