cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong calling plan

1maleboxer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m new to public and just came on line...After reviewing my account I see that I was not put on the account which I purchased at the time . I came to Public because they offered a new plan which included calling to and from the U.S. I had ordered the newest 60.00 account.  After reviewing my monthly statement I see I am being charged 60.00 for the benefits of your 50.00 plan...could this be adjusted as this is not what I purchased....I am leaving in 2 weeks for the U.S. so need this fixed .pronto.   Thanks for the help in advance

10 REPLIES 10

@1maleboxer wrote:

I don’t know how to attach this to the moderator.I only know how to search and Facebook..It’s my lack of knowledge which is over half my problem. 

What are you trying to attach?  Click the big question mark on right side of screen and type in contact moderator. It will let you open a ticket to to talk to them.

1maleboxer

I don’t know how to attach this to the moderator.I only know how to search and Facebook..It’s my lack of knowledge which is over half my problem. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The thread link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Wrong-calling-plan/m-p/435177/highlig...

Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Sorry you are losing confidence in pm. I'm sure your plan is fine. Have you created a support ticket? 

Attach this thread and Im sure a moderator from the @CS_Agent will reassure you.

1maleboxer

I am getting so frustrated with this public mobile plan...I still do not see the correct information for the 60 dollar plan that I bought in August...I do not understand the payment system...I bought the 60.00 plan but have only seen the 60.00 on my first payment on purchase...it now says I have the 50.00 plan plus a 10.00 add on for 30 days...with the discounts I cannot tell if I’m still paying for the plan I ordered. I am leaving in a couple days for the winter and I am so scared that there is something wrong with my account... also I have been told by a friend who went to buy this plan and they were told that calls must originate in canada... I am very scared that moving to public mobile may be a mistake...

Whatever you do, don't try switching to a different plan then back again! Your plan was just discontinued but you will be grandfathered on it up until you switch plans or let your account expire.

AE_Collector

@1maleboxer wrote:

I’m new to public and just came on line...After reviewing my account I see that I was not put on the account which I purchased at the time . I came to Public because they offered a new plan which included calling to and from the U.S. I had ordered the newest 60.00 account.  After reviewing my monthly statement I see I am being charged 60.00 for the benefits of your 50.00 plan...could this be adjusted as this is not what I purchased....I am leaving in 2 weeks for the U.S. so need this fixed .pronto.   Thanks for the help in advance

Ignore the plan description. It can say anything and no effect on the servcie. What's important is Public Mobile's systems have the correct features programmed in. The plan description on tthe self-serve site is only cosmetic, and appears that someone erroneously copy and pasted the $50 plan description.  If it shows you on the $60 plan, you have the features and benefits of that plan.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@1maleboxer , where did you sign up, who set up the account for you?  Check the plan calling feature as well as 2GB data that is supposed to also come with the US plan. If there was a mistake, use the ? To trigger a ticket. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Don't change anything. This is a clerical issue. PM has not included text that indicates the two accounts are different, but if you are being charged $60, you do have the extra features. If you want official confirmation, which I'm sure you do, just send a ticket and a moderator will reassure you. I wish they would fix that tho. Seems easy.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

GR
Mayor / Maire

@1maleboxer  can you post a screenshot of your overview page while scratching out your personal info?  In add ons do you see the 2gb us data? 

Need Help? Let's chat.