cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Shipping address on SIM card order

fionareal13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I ordered a SIM card just a few minutes ago and I put down the wrong shipping address. It should be as same as the billing address which I entered correctly. Would anyone be able to help me fix this problem?

7 REPLIES 7

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gpixel 

Other name? I typed in the chat to try mpcdesign's way of fixing this and it didn't work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mm80 what was your other community user name? 

@mm80 , oops, you are right. I just tried, it's only my address NOT my shipping address! Thanks for that! I shall delete that message! 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mpcdesign Wrong shipping address and update address only brings you to self serve to update account profile. That won't change the shipping address. A moderator must be contacted.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

oops, i made a boo-boo, a mistake, an error, a i-have-no-clue!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@fionareal13 wrote:

Hi

I ordered a SIM card just a few minutes ago and I put down the wrong shipping address. It should be as same as the billing address which I entered correctly. Would anyone be able to help me fix this problem?

@fionareal13  try contacting a moderator in your case you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

All you can really do is contact the moderators and hope they can change it before it gets mailed. You can use the envelope icon upper right and send a message to Moderator_Team. They will respond to you in the envelope as well so keep an eye on it.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.