cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Plan?

elaw12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

Signed up for Public mobile for the $45/month (AutoPay + unlimited Provincial calling + unlimited global text + 9 + 3GB BONUS at 4G LTE Speed /90 Days) deal. Recevied a text that my number was successfully transferred (orginally from Fido) but this morning when i checked my account it says that I picked the $25 plan/90 days - also not able to call, use data or text. Whats even more odd it says I have available funds of $122. I don't want to be double charged if I change my plan so my concern is how to change this the right way. 

Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Pray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help!

I just clued in on how to send files via the top icons of the message screen - the icon so small I barely see them. 

I hope I didn't message the moderators too much. At first I sent my issue, but then forgot to give them my account info; thus I emailed them back with that.  And then I forgot to attach the pictures-files for proof of payment. 

@Pray

On the main page of the community forum, go to the category of your question/topic.  Then click that category.  On the right upper corner, you can pick Start a topic tab.  

You can attach photos in your message.  There is a Photos tab.  Take a photo of your receipt or scan the receipt.....

Just be patient with the moderator response.  It will take 1-2 days to respond and try not to send multiple messages to moderator, since that slows down the response.  

Pray

Thanks, but a couple of questions...

1. How do I post a topic of my own? Trying to figure how...

2. How can I attach files or proof of my account and payments etc.? It has no options of attaching any files? 

Thanks for your all your help, and quik reply! 🙂

@Pray wrote:

Hi, 

I was told to address the public forum about the error in Account Billing and Plan. 

I've signed up and paid for the $45 Plan (6G Data) - paid total of $50.85 (with new $10 sim card). However, when I signed into my online account it says my plan is the $40 (3G Data).

Hence, I relentlessly called the store, where I had signed up for Public Mobile PlanThus, and they said they could not refund nor help me - only to post my problem on this community forum? Thus, does anyone know who I should speak to? Thus, to correct my plan or at least credit me for the error?

If not, I guess I was cheated by this cellular company - frustrated and disappointed.

@Pray

You'll get more visibility if you post a topic of your own instead of posting in old threads.

Only moderators (= Public Mobile employees) can help you with account related problems.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description, proof of payment, plan you want to change to, etc.

Please be aware that the moderator team is dealing with a back log right now, they are replying as soon as they can on a first come first serve basis. Recent reported reply times have been in the 48 hour range, don't send more than one message as to not compound the wait time.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Pray

Hi, 

I was told to address the public forum about the error in Account Billing and Plan. 

I've signed up and paid for the $45 Plan (6G Data) - paid total of $50.85 (with new $10 sim card). However, when I signed into my online account it says my plan is the $40 (3G Data).

Hence, I relentlessly called the store, where I had signed up for Public Mobile PlanThus, and they said they could not refund nor help me - only to post my problem on this community forum? Thus, does anyone know who I should speak to? Thus, to correct my plan or at least credit me for the error?

If not, I guess I was cheated by this cellular company - frustrated and disappointed.

elaw12

Hey everyone!

A moderator reached out to me and it's been resolved 🙂

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When are the Community Moderators available?

• Community Moderators are available from Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Give them few hours and be patient. They will resolve your problem asap. Good Luck! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it is urgent add funds equal to the the amount missing for correct plan 25$ and then repurchase the correct plan.

Then ask the mods to credit your account. You will have a 25$ balance for your next bill.

elaw12

hm will wait around!

TaylorJW

Sometimes it can take a little while for them to get back to you. There are probably quite a few people signing up etc right now due to the new promotion. 

Unfortunately they are really the only ones who can resolve this for you, so you just have to wait it out for now. 

elaw12

Hey Taylor,

Yea, I contacted about 2 hours ago and still no reply!

TaylorJW

This happened to me when I signed up as well, not to worry. 

Just contact @CS_Agent with your account number, phone number, and the intended plan you signed up for. They'll get you fixed up no problem. It was resolved in my case in under an hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.