cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would I qualify for the "Refer a Friend" award?

s_leah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am planning to get and pay for a Public Mobile plan for my mom. I will likely register with the same email and credit card that I used for my current account. Would I still qualify for the "Refer a Friend" award? If not, does it have to be registered with a different email and/or credit card? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@s_leah Each account needs a different email and SIM number, but you can use the same credit card. Make sure when you register her account that you give your Public Mobile number as the referral number.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@s_leah 

You need to use a different email address for each PM phone number/account.  But, you can use the same credit card.

Yes, you will still qualify for refer a freind.  When you activate your mom's account, register your phone number as the friend referral.  If you do the activation at home (not in store) before March 18, both accounts will get $25 and you will get ongoing $1 per month credit.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@s_leah wrote:

I am planning to get and pay for a Public Mobile plan for my mom. I will likely register with the same email and credit card that I used for my current account. Would I still qualify for the "Refer a Friend" award? If not, does it have to be registered with a different email and/or credit card? Thanks!

@s_leah, they didn't mention it in the promotion. I will go for a different email and credit card instead. But have to make sure you are doing it online NOT at the store.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

One phone number and one distinct e-mail address per account.

If you are using GMail (there are other too) you can use aliases.

Edit: You can use the same credit card. And yes, maximize rewards by referring your mom.

Need Help? Let's chat.