cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: Cancelling account

@FlyingFitz  when did you submit your ticket?  just now?  If so, please wait for an hour or two for reply.  Again, your issue is more complicated as you are unable to logon to My Account

FlyingFitz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OH MY - I CAN"T LOGIN TO THE SYSTEM TO DO ANY OF THAT 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Wost Service Ever - Cancel your account before you end up like me

@FlyingFitz : Do you have access to the phone? Do you still have the PM SIM in it? Can you see all texts that had come from 611? One of the first texts from 611 would be the 4 digit account PIN. Dial 611 on the phone (or even 18554public on any other phone) and then you'll find the option to turn off autopay after using the 4 digit PIN.

The autopay must have been set up using a Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit card for it to come out of the bank. There ought to be a way to stop allowing transactions on it temporarily. Then using that toll free number, you can hear the renewal date, then for the day before and the day after you can temporarily stop allowing transactions on that card to stop the autopay from working. There is only one attempt made to charge the card.

That will suspend the account and then 90 days after that the account will deactivate altogether.

FlyingFitz

It shouldn't be that complicated for users to cancel with they loose their account info. It happends quite often - and most companies have a way to get it reset.  Submitting a peice of ID or something - or over the phone which you don't do - Who is going to message me - it has been hours now with only people saying the same thing over and over again - which only makes things more frustrating and not of any help.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@FlyingFitz please stay with your own thread , we are trying to help

You need to first get back to My Account to do the steps I posted above.  When did you submit a ticket with PM to unlock your My Account Self serve?  

softech
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4   according to the original thread, OP lost the phone.

FlyingFitz

No - the phone is lost so we don't have access to any info about it or previous messages. The autopay was setup by someone else for the account - but it is being billed from the bank account monthly.  We already went to the bank and put a stop payment, but the payments are still being billed and paid from the account and we don't even have a phone.  

softech
Mayor / Maire

@FlyingFitz  please open a ticket with PM first to get back on the My Account/Self serve portal

If you have opened the ticket this morning, you should get a reply soon   Please be patient.  I understand you lost the service for 4 months, just wait another day or 2.  Once you get back onto My Account, you would be able to stop Autopay easily

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@softech : lol Now who isn't reading whole threads 🙂 Sorry everybody.

@FlyingFitz : You're going to need to be able to fully verify/identify that you have the "right" to deal with this account. We can't all just go around cancelling anybody's account 🙂

You can still do the 18554public from any phone to hear the renewal date. Then see if you can pause transactions.

FlyingFitz

The BOT Always wanted the account info when trying to contact you for months.  So we kept getting the same message - can't be verified so can't get into the forum. They also have it setup so the username you signup with to this community has to be the same to get any support. >>> We don't have that info, so was going nowhere for months. Finally went to the bank last month to get payments stopped paid the fees to get it stopped - AND THEY ARE STILL BILLING US.  PLEASE DON'T EVER SUGGEST IT ISN'T PUBLIC MOBILE - I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE!  Your systems boot out anyone that doen'st know the account info. I created this bacially dummy account for it isn't the account that was setup under the phone number and everyone tells me to go back to the SIMON to get help - WHICH HE IS OF NO HELP AT ALL!

Need Help? Let's chat.