cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering about the $10 off Rewards for the First 6 months

chrissytds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All!

So I signed up for an online deal. The deal was $10 off the first 6 months if you signed up for a plan of $30/mo. or more. I signed up for a $40 plan. I received the first bill, which was fine, because I had a $25 credit and some other credits, so my bill was only like $2.00. But my bill for April 27th is showing as $40. Wouldn't it be $30 for the first 6 months? When does that kick in?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

@Jkbro12 wrote:

Hey I've been receiving 10 dollars a month for that promotion but instead of coming off my bill im still being charged the normal amount and the credit keeps going up monthly by 10 bucks. Im now sitting at 30 dollars credit. Is there a fix coming soon?

You can reach the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to fix that. Not really a problem because it’s still in YOUR account. Waiting time for a reply is few hours ti 2 days.

Jkbro12

Hey I've been receiving 10 dollars a month for that promotion but instead of coming off my bill im still being charged the normal amount and the credit keeps going up monthly by 10 bucks. Im now sitting at 30 dollars credit. Is there a fix coming soon?

Oana_S
Customer Support Agent

Hey @chrissytds,

As per info in the official announcement, the next discounts will be applied prior to each renewal date. For more information please refer to the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-and-get-10-off-...

Please feel free to contact us anytime you have questions, we`ll be more than happy to help you!

Best regards 🙂

@chrissytds wrote:

So what I gather is, the rewards (any discounts) only show closer to, or on the payment date, which is fine, as long as they're applied 😄

Thanks for your input!

A while ago I came up with this analogy: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Taxes-not-added-in-payment-hi...

chrissytds

So what I gather is, the rewards (any discounts) only show closer to, or on the payment date, which is fine, as long as they're applied 😄

Thanks for your input!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@chrissytds wrote:

Hi All!

So I signed up for an online deal. The deal was $10 off the first 6 months if you signed up for a plan of $30/mo. or more. I signed up for a $40 plan. I received the first bill, which was fine, because I had a $25 credit and some other credits, so my bill was only like $2.00. But my bill for April 27th is showing as $40. Wouldn't it be $30 for the first 6 months? When does that kick in?

Thanks!

The $10 discount is added to your available funds before your next renewal date.

The bill amount on the overview page will stay at the full price*.  The "My Rewards" page will give you a better idea what amount  will be charged to your credit card if you are on auto pay (or you need to top up with if you choose to make manual payments by voucher or one time payments before renewal day).

* Edit: Just double checked - amount due on the overview page is actually full plan cost minus available funds. However, any rewards are only converted into available funds on renewal night, so you need to check the rewards page for taking the estimated rewards into account. Sorry for the confusion.

chrissytds

Oh, okay, perfect! Thanks!! 🙂

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chrissytds  The $10 credit should show up just befor your next renewal.  You might not even see it until after the renewal is done, and the discount was already applied.

Need Help? Let's chat.