cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will replying to 31415 incur an additional fee?

HubieDee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I want to sign up for reminder text messages for municipal garbage service. After signing up, I got a text from 31415 asking me to reply YES to confirm signup. Will I be charged if I reply YES?

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

should be fine.. at plan now included unlimited international text and picture messaging...

@computergeek541 wrote:

@HubieDee wrote:

Hello, I want to sign up for reminder text messages for municipal garbage service. After signing up, I got a text from 31415 asking me to reply YES to confirm signup. Will I be charged if I reply YES?

There aren't supposed to be additional charges for usage ever at Public Mobile. However, recently, some customers have noticed small charges for mass transit next vehicle text messages.

I think PM was supposed to have fixed that issue or was in the process of fixing it IIRC.

@HubieDee wrote:

There aren't supposed to be additional charges for usage ever at Public Mobile. However, recently, some customers have noticed small charges for mass transit next vehicle text messages.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@HubieDee wrote:

Hi if you are on the 10 dollar 50/50 text plan then yes it will count as 1 text 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HubieDee wrote:

@HubieDee   I believe all plans currently and grandfathered allow for unlimited incoming texts.  There should be no charge for replying to that text message either.

Need Help? Let's chat.