cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Public Mobile work my LG G7 ThinQ?

JohnoRono
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On the page to check if your phone is available, I select LG, but there is no G7 option.  There is only a G7 Fit option or G8 ThinQ.  Does this mean the LG G7 ThinQ isn't compatible with Public Mobile?

5 REPLIES 5

@JohnoRono wrote:

On the page to check if your phone is available, I select LG, but there is no G7 option.  There is only a G7 Fit option or G8 ThinQ.  Does this mean the LG G7 ThinQ isn't compatible with Public Mobile?

The compatibility list will never be complete. It's far more important to know what you have/what phone you are going to get and which frequencies and technologies that it supports.

3g network suppport on bands 5 and 2 (850 and 1900MHz) are a must because you won't be able to make or receieve any phone calls without them. 

Jinxie

I have an old LG G3 & Public Mobile works fine on it so I would think for sure a newer model would be no problem.

You are welcome @JohnoRono Thanks for choosing my response as the solution . Have a great week.  

@JohnoRono wrote:

Thanks!

JohnoRono

Thanks!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@JohnoRono the g7 thin is sold by Koodo which isalso owned by Telus . So yes it is. Welcome to PM.  https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/lg-g7-thinq

@JohnoRono wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.