Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why is there no number to reach someone

@Parv wrote:

Hello,

There are ,multiple ways to get support for your public mobile number.

• Our chatbot SIMon.
  • Self-Serve.
  • Dialing *611 on your phone.

They are all listed here in detail - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

Hope that helps. Have a nice day.

Yes, those services and the community are great for many issues, except when only a moderator can resolve your problem.  If your service is interrupted or you can't access your account and require moderators help to reset login/password reset etc., the delays in having to wait for a moderator to respond can get frustrating.  Especially, if the wait starts to get into days. 

So I'm also hoping that the new online ticketing being worked on will speed up both the response and resolution stages of PM's support system. Fingers crossed:)

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope there is never a way to call someone. As cheap as possible is the whole point of going with PM and I'm quite happy to sacrifice a call center to save some money. My past experience has been that a call center is no more helpful than the system in place now.

The day there is a call center in place is the day I switch. It will increase rates and that means I'll be paying for someone else to have another useless service.

panamacmillan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edited by computergeek541: removed incorrect Public Mobile phone number

panamacmillan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

855-478-2542

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@panamacmillan Public is more of a self serve hence the lower prices also you have the community to help you and the moderator team for account issues do you need any helpSmiley Happy

@panamacmillan wrote:

855-478-2542

Customers cannot call this number to speak to anyone. Calling that number will only connect customers to an automated system. Public Mobile customers do not have the option to speak to customer service over the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.