Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no number to reach someone

Angelalavallee3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

15 REPLIES 15

@panamacmillan wrote:

855-478-2542

Customers cannot call this number to speak to anyone. Calling that number will only connect customers to an automated system. Public Mobile customers do not have the option to speak to customer service over the phone.

@panamacmillan Public is more of a self serve hence the lower prices also you have the community to help you and the moderator team for account issues do you need any helpSmiley Happy

panamacmillan

855-478-2542

panamacmillan

Edited by computergeek541: removed incorrect Public Mobile phone number

zero_gravity
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope there is never a way to call someone. As cheap as possible is the whole point of going with PM and I'm quite happy to sacrifice a call center to save some money. My past experience has been that a call center is no more helpful than the system in place now.

The day there is a call center in place is the day I switch. It will increase rates and that means I'll be paying for someone else to have another useless service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Parv wrote:

Hello,

There are ,multiple ways to get support for your public mobile number.

• Our chatbot SIMon.
  • Self-Serve.
  • Dialing *611 on your phone.

They are all listed here in detail - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

Hope that helps. Have a nice day.

Yes, those services and the community are great for many issues, except when only a moderator can resolve your problem.  If your service is interrupted or you can't access your account and require moderators help to reset login/password reset etc., the delays in having to wait for a moderator to respond can get frustrating.  Especially, if the wait starts to get into days. 

So I'm also hoping that the new online ticketing being worked on will speed up both the response and resolution stages of PM's support system. Fingers crossed:)

Parv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

There are ,multiple ways to get support for your public mobile number.

• Our chatbot SIMon.
  • Self-Serve.
  • Dialing *611 on your phone.

They are all listed here in detail - https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-support

Hope that helps. Have a nice day.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chelsealzl wrote:

This is just how PM operates now. A lot of issues can be sorted out through this community, or the moderators have to be contacted via messages. However, they are moving towards an online report system at some point so hopefully it'll be better.

Yeah the online ticketing system should be nice.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Angelalavallee3 

The only reason is to make cost lower. No other reason.  

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is just how PM operates now. A lot of issues can be sorted out through this community, or the moderators have to be contacted via messages. However, they are moving towards an online report system at some point so hopefully it'll be better.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It is true they dont want to contact you via phone, only from this forum.  It is the only method.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you're running into an account issue that the community can't deal with you might want to contact the @CS_Agent 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What's your issue? 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Where did you sign up? Did not anyone tell you Public Mobile doesn't Provide call centre services

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That's the deal at Public Mobile. This lovely Community is here to assist you. If we fail you must contact the Moderator Team via the private messaging system here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Sometimes they answer within in 24 hours, but usually take several days.

What is your difficulty?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.